Monday, March 03, 2008

Ben-ism's

Lanny and I like to keep a list of some of the funny things that Ben says or does. We call them "Ben-ism's." Here are a few of our favorites:

- One night I accidentally got the chicken a little to "brown" (read, I burnt the chicken). Ben sits down at the table and says, "But, I don't like chocolate chicken!"
- When Ben moved to the older class at school, there was already a Ben in that class, so his teachers started calling him Benjamin. I guess that confused both him and the kids at school because he now goes by "BenjaBen."
- He pointed at Lanny's nose and said, "Daddy, is that a nest in there?"
- He can't say Lightning McQueen very well, and it comes out sounding like "Wipin Na Queen." He said that very loudly in a store one day, and I almost died!

There are so many of these; he really keeps us laughing.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Cute!! Cute!! That is good that you all are keeping track of all of those little sayings. I wish we would have done that. You think that you will never forget them, but through time you do.