Developmentally, she was doing just okay. The doctor said that "she seems to be consistently about 2 weeks behind..." Which makes me wonder if she was just born too early since I was induced about 2 weeks ahead of my due date. I realize that it is fruitless to think about those things because you never know. But, I can't help but wonder. He said that if she isn't sitting on her own and rolling from back to tummy(she does go the other way) by 7 months, then we might need to have early childhood intervention come out. Other than that, she was doing everything else. I told the doc that it's just so hard for her to get over that belly!!
The doctor was also going to try to get our pulmonologist appointment moved up (it is now scheduled for May 16). And, we are going to have her head measured to see how asymmetrical it is to determine if she needs to wear a helmet.
That's all we know for now! She's still just a happy little baby!
1 comment:
She is precious and has grown so much! We are with you in the developmental milestones...we are still talking Anna Kate into rolling over either way. She is so happy just lying there and kicking around! Who wants to roll over anyway? We loved seeing your blog :) Suzanne
Post a Comment