Our Easter started off with an Easter hunt for Ben at school. They were each supposed to get 8 eggs each. Ben was really good about stopping when he had 8. Then, then all got confetti eggs that they were supposed to crack on their own head. None of the kids wanted to actually hit themselves in the head, so they just kind of cracked it with their hands and let the confetti fall in front of them!

On Saturday, we went to our dear neighborhood friends house for an Easter egg hunt and TONS of confetti eggs! The boys didn't really want to crack them on each other, and they ended up having the most fun throwing them at the wall!
Granna and Pappa came to visit, and we had an incredible Easter dinner on Saturday night! The Easter bunny visited the next morning. Ben had fun hunting the eggs that the Easter bunny left, and Lindley liked the pink grass and eggs in her Easter basket. Ben was a good big brother and hunted eggs on her behalf :)
Then it was off to church. It was colder than I had expected, so Ben didn't get to wear his "official" Easter outfit, but looked handsome nonetheless. I was afraid Lindley wouldn't have grown into her dress since I bought it before she was born, but she did!
Last but certainly not least, we hunted eggs again with our neighborhood friends. The moms hid eggs for the boys, then the boys hid the eggs for the moms, then the dads. Lindley had fun hangin' in her saucer during the hunting.
Click on the picture below for more Easter pictures.
![]() |
| Easter |

1 comment:
Cute Pictures!! I enjoyed looking at them. Lindley is really growing up fast and has such a sweet smile. I am glad to hear she is doing better!!
Post a Comment