Today, I threw him an imaginary football that he caught for an imaginary touchdown. Then, at his insistence, we both had to sit in red chairs and watch and cheer for the "blue team and the green team." According to Ben, the blue team won, in case you were wondering.
Then, later tonight, Lanny was playing with the kiddos, and Ben kept running back and forth between Lanny and one of our doorways (which serves as the goal for most sports that we play in our house). He would run back and tell his Daddy, "I winned! I winned!" After several winnings, Lanny commented that maybe he could win if he knew what the game was! Ben assured Lanny, "Don't worry; they will tell you." "They?" we ask. "The players..." we are told.
4 comments:
Aren't imaginative boys fun? Those stories are too cute! We will be praying for Lindley, too. Keep us "posted" on how she's doing!
Wow--Ben looks so old in this picture. So handsome! I still think he looks sooo much like Brad! I feel like these boys are growing up too fast--and I missing too much of it. Can we please move and be neighbors? We can compromise and meet in the middle.....how does Waco sound? We could start our own cult--those things are popular there. :)
You've been tagged!!
http://withoutfilters.blogspot.com
Hi Missy, my mom sent me your blog. What cute kiddos you guys have. Glad you are all doing well, maybe we'll see you in Canyon sometime. Here is our blog http://theminifitzfamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment