Is there really anything better? I am always jealous when someone gets to spend the 4th in Canyon. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!It looks like you all had a great day!(I loved the format you used for the picture, how did you do that?)
Yay!!! Granna made the blog!!!
We had such a great time with everyone!!!! love you guys, granna and pappa
was I not there? Brad
Loving your photo collage :)
Just in case anyone is wondering, the deleted comment was some sort of spam comment. Didn't know you could get those...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Is there really anything better? I am always jealous when someone gets to spend the 4th in Canyon. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!
It looks like you all had a great day!
(I loved the format you used for the picture, how did you do that?)
Yay!!! Granna made the blog!!!
We had such a great time with everyone!!!! love you guys, granna and pappa
was I not there?
Brad
Loving your photo collage :)
Just in case anyone is wondering, the deleted comment was some sort of spam comment. Didn't know you could get those...
Post a Comment