- Three weeks ago, Ben and Lindley left their daycare and are now staying with a nanny three days a week. So far, this has gone really well. The kids seem to love and trust her, and we do too! Her hourly rate is fairly reasonable; she is a Christian (and not a casual one!); she is very even-tempered; and when we get home, they are bathed!!
- Because of the nanny situation, my commute has gotten shorter. Now, instead of having to go North to drop off at daycare (when my office is South), I just head on downtown. This is probably a time-savings of about 20 ish minutes each way.
- Lanny and I are now carpooling when I go into the office (currently twice a week). We'll see if our marriage can survive my morning grouchiness, his edgy driving, and his smacking his gum. Although, it is nice to actually have a few minutes to talk without being interrupted (unless it is about the budget).

In other news, our best friends came to visit last weekend, and we had a blast!

1 comment:
one of the best pics of Lindley I have seen.
brad j.
Post a Comment