Monday, August 18, 2008

"Best Birthday Ever!"

Well, we celebrated my last birthday in my 20's this past Saturday. Next year is the Big 3-0! I have a lot to do between now and then!!

To quote Ben, it was the "best birthday ever!" Lanny and I got to have a really fun date night on Saturday thanks to our very gracious friends offering to babysit (for free!). Then, on Sunday, my best friend in the whole world and her family, who lives in College Station, surprised me by coming over, treating us to dinner, and then spending the night. I really was surprised because Lanny had set me up by telling me we had plans with other people. While I was getting ready, Ben came and told me, "They're here..." Me: "Who's here?" Ben: "Caleb..." I ran into the living room, and it was Caleb! With the rest of the Skow clan of course :)

It truly was such a great birthday!


4 comments:

MAM said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend.

Monica

Anonymous said...

I thought I was your best friend?

Brad

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad that it was so good!

Michelle said...

We had sooo much fun with yall! It was awesome to get to see you (almost) on your birthday. I love you so much and can't wait to see you again!