Lindley crawled tonight! She has been trying so hard to figure it out, and tonight she did it! I'm sorry that the video is a little long, but you can see the progression...you have to wait until towards the end to see her finally make it. And, in one of the clips, I had a "monkey" on my back, so it is a little bouncy. Sorry!
Click on the picture to see the video.
The year is now 2015...and so much has changed.
11 years ago

7 comments:
YEAHHHHH Lindley :) Great song to pair with that video. But, so not fair to make me tear up at work :)
Monica
still cannot play it at 10:15 - we are dying to see it though
granna and papa
I saw it before Mom did. Yes. Awesome video.
Brad
Little Missy..Too Cute!
We finally got to see the video! We were so excited to see her crawl and her brother taking pictures of it all! Now we want to see it in person!
granna, papa and kaycee!
(Brad seems to see and know everything before I do)
should granna get a new computer or cell phone first?
That is so cute. I love the music you put with it. She is soooo chubby and such a happy baby! She is very proud of herself, as she should be!
Post a Comment