At her 9 month check-up, she weighed 20.1 lbs and was 28.25 inches, which are both in the 75th percentile. Her peanut head is in the 25th percentile.
She is now waving hi and bye; signing "all done" (which looks alot like hi and bye); she has one bottom tooth; she is so close to crawling, but just can't make it work; she is actually doing some sort of snake/swim crawl which looks like she is working really hard to do, but she is actually getting somewhere when she does this; and, she is making this really funny "breathe in/out through her nose" face (I'll try to get a video of it).


3 comments:
I must say the breathe in out through her nose face is my favorite :)
I really like the new look!
Monica
nice new background. You have too much time on your hands.
Brad
Post a Comment