I think Ben's birthday is finally, officially over. His actual birthday was September 8, but we have been celebrating since the first of the month! It started with his "little party" in Canyon (see this post). Then, on the day before his birthday, we got to go to the ice cream store (a.k.a. Braum's). Presents were opened on his actual birthday, and then there was his party this past Saturday. We went to a fire station close by where the kids got to play on a real fire truck, and see where the firefighters sleep and eat. Then we walked across the parking lot to a rec center for cake, ice cream, and fun in the gym. Ben had a great time his friends (all 16 of them)!!
Many thanks to Monica for all of the great pictures!

3 comments:
Looks like Ben had a great party!!! It looked like Brad and Andrew had a a great time too!!! I am glad everything went well!
~KayCee
I am sorry I missed all the fun! But glad to know Ben did not miss me too much!
love granna
Wow--what a cool slideshow. Very impressed! Looks like everything was a huge success. I'm really sorry we missed it....but looking forward to Lindley's shindig.
Post a Comment