Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Baby Girl Turned One!

Lindley turned one year old this past Saturday. We all had a great time at her party, and we are so thankful that our family and friends were there to celebrate with us! Of course her party had a theme and it was cupcakes. The kids got to make their own ice cream sundaes, and then the boys had tons of fun playing together, jumping on our bed (I had a pillow casualty out of that "game"), and playing soccer outside with their Dad's.



For her birthday, Lindley got her two front teeth, which I thought was traditionally more of a Christmas thing. She now has four teeth.

Lindley is not quite walking yet, but she is really close! She is definitely into EVERYTHING. She is still such a happy girl, and we love seeing all her smiles. Ben and Lindley are starting to be able to actually "play" together more, and that is a lot of fun.

Lindley also ate her first (and hopefully only!) bug not too long ago. And, when I say she ate the bug, I literally mean that I saw a black thing hanging out of her mouth, and I dug out as much as I could...here is what I dug out. Isn't this the grossest thing? I can't get her to eat vegetables at dinner, but bugs? Bring them on!

And, here is our little Aggie; it's too bad she hasn't brought them better luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is about time I get some photos.

Brad

Michelle said...

Awesome pictures! And I am sorry to hear about the pillow! I hope Caleb wasn't the pillow-killer. We had so much fun being with yall. Lindley could not be more precious, and Ben is definitely our favorite soccer star. I would love to get-a-hold of some of Dustin's pictures....is there a place I can look?

Anonymous said...

We did have a great time - all the partying as well as the soccer game. Ben had quite a cheering section! We all missed uncle Brad!

love granna and papa