...I have something to add to it. My boss just told me last week that he has been diagnosed with lung cancer. He is 38 years old and is a non-smoker. It was very crazy and very sad news. I know that he would appreciate your prayers for him and his family.
Speaking of prayers, I want to share a prayer from Ben the other night. But, first, a little background. Earlier that night, Ben had been showing us his Batman dance. I'll try to post a video of it sometime. So, back to the prayer. Here goes: "Thank you for this day, thank you for this night (both of these are standard in his prayers), thank you for my hats, thank you for my mirror, thank you for the ceiling...thank you for mom's shadow dance..." I'm not sure exactly what he thought my shadow dance was, other than he could see my shadow from his nightlight. But, at this point, I just died laughing...
The year is now 2015...and so much has changed.
11 years ago
1 comment:
Don't remember if I said this earlier, but congrats on another little boy! We want to see you guys!
I want to see your shadow dance!
On a serious note, that was what happened to Mom. She started with lung cancer and was a non-smoker. I will definitely be praying for your boss!
Post a Comment