This week was actually a pretty crummy week, but this afternoon was a bright spot. We had our 20 week ultrasound, and everything looked great! We are still definitely having a BOY, and everything measured as it should. He has done quite a bit of growing (as have I) in the last 4 weeks since my last appointment. Four weeks ago, I measured 12 cm. Today, I measured 25 cm! Usually you expect to measure somewhere close to how many weeks along you are. So, he is now a little ahead! The doc said that either the baby has just gone through a growth spurt or we might have a bigger baby!
4 comments:
So excited you guys are having another boy :) Sorry the week was cruddy but glad you found some joy.
Sorry about your week! Hope he doesn't get too big! ;)
I am sorry you had a bad week. I hope your weekend is better! Kiss my babies for me! I love you!
Yeah for you! Number 3 huh? Sounds like you are about a month ahead of us. We have the same dilemma with the crib, let me know what works!
Post a Comment