Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random Fun

This past Saturday, we found out about a free "Saftey Training" day at our local police station. Ben got to meet several super heros:

(yes, Ben is in the picture with Batman, can you find him?) Whoever this guy is was Ben's favorite (Lanny says it is Flash Gordon)

Ben got to sit up in a real helicopter!

And, Lindley wanted to get in the helicopter too :)
The highlight of it all, though, was watching the helicopter take off and land. Ben thought that was so awesome! He and his friend were literally jumping up and down as it took off.
Lanny and I appreciated the free food :)



2 comments:

Melissa said...

I like how you wrote that Lanny said it was Flash Gordon - like you didn't quite believe him. I think it is Flash Gordon, too. ;)
The kids are precious! Lindley looks so grown up now!!

Anonymous said...

I think Ban and Lanny and Lindley were the reak super heros. They just didn't want to reveal their indenitity, Missy is the biggest super hero of all called MOM.

Love Granna