Things have been a little crazy around our house this past week, and to be honest, I'm not even exactly sure what day it is... :) I went to my last Leadership Texas conference which was held in Fort Worth earlier this week. I am so grateful to Lanny and his parents for all that they did to enable me to be a part of that program this year. It was an amazing experience for me.
Anyway, updates on the kids:
Ben:
Recent Ben-ism's - In his prayers, “thank you for the people all cracked to pieces.” When I asked, he said he was praying for the people who got in the tornado (which was like a month ago);
the moral of a story according to Ben, “don’t get stepped on by a giant.”
One of his friends was a t.u. cheerleader (texas longhorns for my non-Aggie friends) for Halloween and he called her a Home Depot cheerleader.
“Mom, I need some more towels. Can you write ‘more towels’ on your list?”
Lindley:
She still loves to sing and dance!! All the time!! Her Daddy taught her a new way to see an old favorite...
Brandt:
Brandt is now 3 months old; he was weighed just last week and was almost 15 lbs!! He is a tubba chubba!! And, if you are keeping score, my diet is even more restricted. We are hopeful, though. We loves his smiles and hearing what he has to say :) He loves to talk to the airplanes on the wall by his changing table.
And, I know this gets old for some people, but it just doesn't get old for me. Here is a similar picture of Ben way back when.
And Lindley at the same age


3 comments:
I love looking at pictures of siblings from the same age. Those are great!
Is the new diet helping?
Love the Home Depot cheerleader!
The boys look so much alike! Miss you guys and hope we can see you soon!
I can not believe how much they all look a like. You all are blessed with pretty kiddos!
Post a Comment