Thursday, December 03, 2009

You Know You're a Good Mother When...

- Your oldest son is better at taking care of the younger ones and better understands what the 2 year old is saying

- Your daughter thinks Cheetos are carrots

- Your baby still doesn't recognize his bathtub

- You mistake a bloody gash on the side of your daughter's head for pizza sauce

Well, at least they are cute :)



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Whatever....you are one of the best moms I know. And Cheetos and carrots are pretty much the same thing...both orange....both crunchy....both could go good with ranch! Their picure is amazingly awesome! How do I get a copy of one of those?!? I have an empty 5x7 frame...

Melissa said...

I have made many or all of those mistakes before. ;-)

Love the picture!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful mommy!!! Those kids aren't just cute...they are the CUTEST!!!