Ben lost his first tooth! It was hanging on by a thread for a few days. I tried to pull it myself, but I chickened out. Lanny and I were both too scared to pull it for fear that it would hurt and Ben would have a bad experience with the first tooth. I also kind of got the heebie jeebies when I went in to pull it :)
So, thank goodness for a friend who grew up in rural Mississippi. She came over, saw the loose tooth, and just yanked that thing right out! I think she is used to that kind of thing ;) (Just kidding, Melissa!! And, yes, Melissa does have all of her teeth!!! :) )
He had a really hard time letting go of the tooth. The first night, he didn't want to let the tooth fairy come and get it because he wanted to keep the tooth. So, we told him he could keep it until he was ready to give it to the tooth fairy. He put it under his pillow the next night ;)

.jpg)

I promise I do have many more pictures of her; it just seems like she is filthy in all of them!! I do NOT have a girlie girl!!
Before:

During:
After:



Ben also finished up another t-ball season. This season was SO much better than last year. We all enjoyed it so much more!

Lindley:
Lindley talks, sings, and dances, and talks and sings! Everything is a song. Here is what I heard in the back seat one day:
To the tune of "Are you sleeping"
"I want a snow cone, I want a snow cone, I want a snow cone! I want a snow cone!"
She is loving hats these days:
.jpg)
And, everything is "ferfect!"
I also get much encouragement from her when I use the bathroom, "Good job, Mommy!"
She is quite the boss (hmm, wonder where she gets that?)!!
I promise I do have many more pictures of her; it just seems like she is filthy in all of them!! I do NOT have a girlie girl!!
Brandt:
Brandt is all over the place now that he is mobile! He LOVES Ben's room, possibly because it is a forbidden place due to all of the toys with choke-able parts.
Lanny recently cut his hair, which was much needed! I was amazed at how much hair he had!
Before:
During:
He is loving the finger foods, which is awesome. At first, he choked and gagged on anything that he put in his mouth. But, he loves it all now!
Lanny:
Here is Lanny on Father's Day with all of his kiddos! He is such a great dad!!
1 comment:
Congratulations to Ben! Caleb will be so jealous. Looks like yall are doing well. Seems like forever since I've seen those sweet babies of yours. I hope we get to see yall in July. Love yall!
Post a Comment