A lot has changed since our last post. We moved to Dallas in July 2006, and Lanny changed jobs when we moved. He really likes the company.
Benjamin is now 3 1/2, and he is all boy! He loves all things sports and is very active...here is a recent picture.

We also added another bundle of joy to our family! Lindley Kate was born on October 11, 2007. She weighed 6 lbs 1 oz when she was born, but she has grown really fast! At her four month check up she weighed 14 lbs!!! She also recently started rolling from tummy to back. This picture was taken by one of my good friends (she is an excellent photographer).

I (Missy) still work for Deloitte part-time. I have really appreciated the opportunities that Deloitte has extended to me with their flexibility.
I have enjoyed reading my friend's blogs when I have a free second (which isn't often), so hopefully with this second attempt at blogging, you can stay in touch with us!
1 comment:
Hey! I am so glad that you sent me your blog info. I, too, have started to blog recently. I will have to send you my address so that you can check it out. It becomes addicting reading about everyone. I really enjoy it! I look forward to reading and keeping up with you guys! Keep the posts coming.....
Post a Comment