My brother is doing something so absolutely awesome this summer. He is basically traveling the world in three segments with Passion World Tour. From what I understand, he is taking care of most of the details for Louie Giglio and the bands (either Chris Tomlin or David Crowder depending on the place). I'm adding Louie's blog about their tour to my links. We miss Uncle Brad, but we can't wait to hear all of the stories he comes back with...

(this is an old picture)
2 comments:
This picture of Brad and Ben is sooo cute! I'm telling you...Ben is going to look just like him someday. Hope you are having a good week!! Much love-
Wow! I am sure it is going to be an awesome experience.
It was good to talk to you last week. Hope things are still going well with Lindley.
Keep us posted of any changes.
Post a Comment