Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Global Perspective

Brad recently returned from traveling the world with Passion World Tour, and we got to see him this past weekend. He brought Ben a bunch of coins from all of the different places he visited. He knew that Ben would be a little bit too young to understand, but also knew that one day it would be a special thing for Ben to have. Here is the conversation:

Brad: "Look, Ben, I brought all these coins back from the places I visited..."
Ben: "Oh, I have some coins, too!" (Ben goes to grab a cup full of Chuck E. Cheese tokens)
Brad: "Those look like tokens. These are coins from other countries around the world. See, this one is from Sweden..." (Brad starts spreading out the coins on the table)
Ben: (Dumps out tokens on the table next to Brad's coins) "And, these are from the Chuck E. Cheese country!"
Brad and Missy: (die laughing)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's cuter?

Brad

Missy said...

Tough call; Ben has the "I'm 3" factor....

Michelle said...

Wow--Dawson and I both were laughing out loud after reading this post. Your son is so funny... he obviously gets that from his mother. :) Hey-I need to talk to you. Maybe if you'd call me back?!?

Anonymous said...

Brad clearly left the "anonymous" comment. lame.

was he signing his name at the bottom or was he casting his vote.