Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lindley is 8 months

Yet another month has quickly passed by. Here is what I want to remember about Lindley on her 8-month birthday:
- She is finally starting to cut her first tooth. I can barely see the pearly white, but it is coming!
- She has become a tummy sleeper. She has started moving around a lot in her crib and seems to like sleeping on her stomach. We used to have her crib elevated at one end because it really seemed to help with her drainage. I had to stop doing that, though, after I found her sleeping upside down the other night!
- She is very aware of my comings and goings, and she gets upset if I walk away from her.
- She still doesn't love her baby food.
- She is trying really hard to learn how to crawl. I can tell she really wants to figure it out, but she just can't make it work!
Here are some recent pictures of our summer fun. By the way, she does NOT like the water!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Is that her swimsuit, or a jumper? Either way, it is really sweet. I am missing you. We are going to Menard and Ft. Davis from Friday through next Thursday, but after that...my next trip is Dallas!!

Anonymous said...

when did you start blogging?

Brad