After we met Levi, we had Ben's "little birthday" party (as he referred to it). We celebrated with our family who lives in the Panhandle. Ben had such a great time at his party at Mr. Gatti's....and the "adult kids" had fun too (but I'm not posting those pictures!)

Here is what Lindley did all weekend:
4 comments:
Very cute! Looks like a good time was had by all :)
What cute pictures! Your kids just get better looking every day - and the starting point was good, just to clarify. :)
What pretty kids!
Ben looks like such a big boy! How tall is he? I hope he had a great birthday.
I love the picture of Lindley sitting in that pink thing for the highchair and the close up of her face. Her eyes are soooo pretty!
Ben sure looks cute in his soccer uniform. Just like Uncle Brad used to look in his uniform. Lindley looks like a big doll.Love to all the 4 Scribs. GiGi and Grandad
Post a Comment