First of all, I got Ben all ready for school, with lunch packed, and made it to my neighbor's house to pick up her kids for pre-school (we carpool). When I got to her house, she opened the door and informed me that there is no school today because the teachers have an inservice. I guess it helps to read the school calendar to find out if in fact school is in session on any given day.
Then, at work, I was asked to organize a SURPRISE baby shower for a co-worker. We've been working on it for a few days. When I sent out the e-vite, I included HER on the EMAIL list! So, she got an invitation to her own surprise baby shower. Thankfully, she deleted it without reading it, and so, at least at this point, she doesn't know when it's going to happen. Still theoretically a surprise, right?

Ugh....
2 comments:
Hang in there the day is almost done :)
I can totally relate!! When Emily was in preschool, I was organizing a suprise gift for her teacher. I sent out an email to all of the parents explaining what they needed to do. I thought that I had everything under control. Well, one of the parents emailed me and informed me that I had also sent the email to the teacher. Oh well.....I just tried to remember it was the thought that counts!
Post a Comment