One night Lanny made milkshakes for an after dinner treat for all of us. Lindley normally doesn't like ice cream, but she was really interested in watching the process of making the milkshakes. So, she stood on a stool and watched Lanny. He gave her a sample taste of his milkshake. After he poured his into a glass, he went to sit down at the table. She proceeded to go to the drawer where we keep her bowls, grabbed a bowl, and took it to Lanny and held it up to him as if to say, "put some of that milkshake in my bowl!" Well, Lanny just ended up sharing his while she sat in his lap. She was somewhat intrigued with the glass, though, and accidentally spilled the milkshake all over the table. Guess it was too good to waste!
The Yogurt
Lanny had to be out of town for a conference for work not too long ago. So, while he was gone, I enlisted some help to feed Lindley some yogurt.
One bite for her...
One bite for him...
2 comments:
I think it is just too cute how Ben is helping out! I am sure that will be very handy when the baby arrives. What a great big brother!!!
just commenting so you know I am reading.
brad.
Post a Comment