I had been thinking that maybe the third time would be the charm, and that maybe this pregnancy would be the easiest one yet. And, it had been...up until Thursday. To make a long story short, I am now on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy. I can basically eat, go to the bathroom, and shower.
I am having the same blood pressure issues that I had with the other two kids. This time, it came on really fast...within the course of one day...so we have been really surprised by it. I really needed about 2 more weeks to wrap things up, but oh well!! We should have planned better for this; I think in all my wishful thinking, I just didn't do the smart thing and plan. So, we are scrambling a little to figure it all out. But, we know that God will take care of all of us. Please just pray for strength for Lanny, understanding for the kids, and patience for me!!
The year is now 2015...and so much has changed.
11 years ago
6 comments:
We will certainly be praying for you all!!
We will certainly be praying for you all!!
Girl...when God wants you off your feet, I guess He means business! We will certainly be praying for your sweet family and especially for you and this new baby!
You all are in our prayers, Missy! Can't wait to see pictures of your precious new baby! Love, Sarah, Nick and Claire
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that you are having to go through all of this again. We will definitely be praying for you and everyone in your family!
By the way, I love your new layout for your blog. I am glad that you are keeping yourself busy. :)
Hang in there! I will check on you!
i like the new blog look.
Brad
Post a Comment