Monday, July 20, 2009

Three Kids and Seven Years Ago

Okay, well, technically not three kids yet, but close enough!!
Lanny and I have been married now for longer than we dated. Just for fun (and because I have a lot of time on my hands), I thought I would post some pictures of the last 13 years of our relationship. We started dating in the dark ages before cell phones and digital cameras, but I have these pictures from our rehearsal dinner slideshow. Sadly, I don't have any digital wedding pictures, and I'm not smart enough to figure out how to scan them in.

Anyway, here is Lanny and I in high school at his senior prom (I think :) When Ben saw this picture, he said my hair looked funny...
My high school graduation (circa 1997)...

BYX social in college...
My 21st birthday...
Just for fun...good times with our best friends...

Engagement picture....
Ben's first birthday....
Lindley's birth...
Most recent picture I have of us (obviously not too recent because I am much bigger than this right now...)
These seven years have held a lot of change for us, but they have been very good years. I can honestly say that I love Lanny more than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww, so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic post.

your brother.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I was friends with Lanny before you were.

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved looking back on all of those pictures! It really does not seem like it has been that long, you know! But then I realize that in the fall I will have 2nd grader and kindergarten, how is that possible!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sorry for being a crappy friend and forgetting to tell you that yesterday! Great walk down memory lane with the pictures. And your hair has changed more times in 7 years than anyone else I know!! :)

Michelle said...

Oh--and super cute new blog page! I like it!!

MAM said...

Congrats!

Our Shields' Story said...

How fun...thank you for sharing your sweet memories with us! Time sure does go by fast. Happy Anniversary!