Monday, September 21, 2009

6 weeks

It doesn't even seem possible that Brandt will be 6 weeks old this week.  In some ways, it feels like it has been the fastest 6 weeks of my life.  In other ways, not so much!  He still struggles with gas/stomach pain/reflux/we don't know why he's screaming, but he gets a little better every week.  At his one month appt, he weighed 9 lbs 3 oz (30th %tile) and was 21.5 inches long (50th %tile) . That is quite a weight gain from his birth weight of 6 lbs 11 oz!

Here he is at 1 month:



We are still trying to figure out who he looks like, but there are times when I see Ben in Brandt.  I found this picture of Ben at one month, just for grins...





1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the look of your blog.... so very cute! Anyway, Brnadt is so cute! I think that he also looks like Ben. You are very blessed to have such pretty kids! :) I hope his tummy problems will get better soon.....keep us posted!