The one word I would use to describe having three kids is "circus."
Some other highlights from this past week:
- At this point, the baby pretty much goes wherever I go. One thing about him is that when he decides it is time to eat, there is very little lead time and soon becomes an emergency. So, I went to get my hair cut yesterday and took the baby with me. He decided to wake up about halfway into the hair cut and also decided he was hungry. Despite my attempts with the pacifier, I ended up feeding him in the chair with the cape as my cover.
- Ben accidentally locked himself in the bathroom when I was here by myself with all three kids. It was really hard to coach him on how to unlock the door, and I couldn't get it unlocked from the outside. Luckily, he finally figured it out.
- I also took the kids to get pictures made. I was really just wanting to get newborn pictures, but went ahead and took Ben's 5 yr and Lindley's 2 yr pictures because I decided we weren't going to make it back for those ;) It is pretty much impossible to get a good picture with all three. Here are a few of what we did get.









4 comments:
What an awesome entry!! The pictures are awesome. Great job with the coordinating outfits! And all of them are super cute, but you're right--the individual ones are amazing!! Your children are extraordinarily beautiful! And there's a reason they called it "a THREE-ringed circus"...but also it's "the greatest show on earth!" :)
Love it! The pictures are great! Sorry that we haven't seen you lately. I will try to check in with you this week.
Granna did not get one with Lindley sticking her tongue out!
It is darling now, let's see what it looks like at 14!!! You guys are doing a great job and it will get easier every week!
I loved the pictures. Such a pretty family! I know you are proud. Hope to see you all soon. Please call us when you are in town.
Post a Comment