Brandt turned 2 months on the same day that Lindley turned 2! At his check up, he weighed 12 lbs 8 oz and was 23 something inches.
My giving up eating dairy has actually seemed to help some. But, who knew that the milk protein is in pretty much everything I eat?? Even a piece of bread has dairy in it. So I have been shopping in the Kosher section of the grocery store with all of my Jewish friends. And yes, I even found dairy free ice cream. I also have learned how to make a cake with just the mix and a can of coke. I couldn't give up all my sweets!! And, thank goodness there is no dairy in Dr. Pepper. If there would have been, we would have traded a fussy baby for a fussy momma!!
He also had to have his first bottle this week because my boss was in town and wanted to have breakfast. Well, technically, Brandt had some bottles in the NICU, but those don't count. He did really well, just ate a little slow :)
3 comments:
I love the picture of him kissing you. So sweet! He is just too cute!
Sorry for all you are having to endure with staying away from dairy, but I am glad it is helping him. :)
So precious! I just want to snuggle up with him myself!
He seems so sweet! I am the same way with Dr. Pepper. Good luck with the changing diet, that sounds like you have to do a lot of planning.
Post a Comment