Okay, so I'm a little late in posting about Lindley's birthday. Earlier this month, Lindley turned the big 2!! We had a small "bubble blow-out," which turned out to be more of a "burst bubble" :) We only invited a few little friends that are her age, and she was a little overwhelmed with even that. One of the bubble things I ordered ended up getting shipped to Europe...it of course arrived the following Tuesday (and it would have gotten there Monday but for Columbus Day!) It was a little cold outside, so none of the big bubbles were actually working, so there went the activities!! But, the kids managed to have fun anyway. And, I was happy with my decorations :)
We opened gifts after the party. Ben had wanted to wrap up something for her, so he went and chose one of his "old" toys that he doesn't want anymore. He wrapped it himself using tissue paper. He had chosen his tool box to give to her. We let her open that one first, and it turned out to be one of her favorite gifts!! It was so funny; she wore the "work gloves" the rest of the evening!!
Here is our big two year old on her actual birthday!
At her 2 yr checkup, she weighed 28 lbs and was 35 1/4 inches. The height predictor thing said she will be 5'7" when she is 18. That is also my height. We will see!!

2 comments:
Happy Late Birthday to Lindley! What an adorable birthday theme....very creative! I LOVE the cupcakes and the cupcake stand. Did you make the cupcakes yourself?
Also, she looks so sweet in her in her polka a dot outfit with precious shoes to match!
Very fun idea! I like that! Her braided hair was so cute!
Post a Comment