Well, it's official...I am no longer "cool." And, I have to say that I no longer care!! Now that we have three children, I care much more about what is EASY!
Ladies and Gentleman.....drumroll please....introducing the Hawk:

I had told Lanny and Ben that I DO NOT want to call it the "van." We can't call it the Honda because we already have another Honda. Ben and Lanny vetoed my other names, which were the Party Wagon or Hoopti. So, we all agreed on the Hawk.
7 comments:
Congrats on your new ride......I like Hooptie! You are a very stylin' Momma! :)
So hilarious! My favorite is the partywagon!! But the hawk is cool too! It's really pretty. And i love the color!!! Welcome to the Cool Mamasita Club!!
Haha, this made me laugh out loud because I totally agree. I could not understand you more, I think I even have your exact old car. Just last week I told my mom I was worried about myself becuase I was kind of jealous of someone's black mini-van. I'm sure you will enjoy - congrats!
Welcome to the land of Odysseys!! I never really wanted a mini-van either, but if you're gonna do it, you might as well do it right. Love the cool name...wish I had one too!
Congrats!! Mitch told me Lanny mentioned you guys were going to make the change :) I still think you are cool!
Missy, I knew you in college ("Mad Dog Jones") and you were never really that cool so "no longer cool" isn't exactly the right way to put it. Anyway, you are definitely not cool now with that ride except for the fact that sacrificing your status for the sake of your kids is a cool thing to do. Here's hoping for a minimal amount of stains and crumbs. Hope you guys are doing well.
Kevin K.
I never thought you were cool.
Brad
Post a Comment