Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Fun

The kids had a great snow day last week! I can't believe how much snow we got. We had fun with snow ball fights, sledding, snow men, etc!

What was NOT fun was losing power at midnight the night it snowed so much. It was out for a while, and we had made plans to stay at our cousins' house that night, who so generously offered their home to us while they were out of town. We spent the morning at a friend's house who did have power. I went home to pack up our stuff and as I packed the last bag, the power kicked back on. It was nice to get to stay in our own house, though!!

And, then, we got to have a slumber party (complete with brownies and ice cream) with our friends who didn't get their power back until the next day.
















2 comments:

Nathalie said...

Thanks for taking us in! The brownies were awesome!!

Susan said...

Wow, you all have had ALOT of snow lately! I wish that we would get some too. It looks like the kids love it!