Miss Lindley Kate is just growing like a little weed and learning new stuff every day. Our latest dilemma with her is about what we are going to do for her sleeping arrangements when Baby #3 comes. She won't quite be 2 years old, and I don't think she will be ready to give up her crib quite yet. But, I really don't want to have to buy another crib for a short period of time. We have been thinking about either getting a daybed or one of those convertible cribs that eventually converts into a headboard for a full-size bed. If anyone has any thoughts/reviews on how the conversion part of the convertible crib has worked, I would appreciate any info.
Lastly, here is a picture of the Four Schrib's (I guess technically five), that our precious friend took of us recently.
1 comment:
Tatum crawled out of her crib shortly before her 2nd birthday...we actually have one of those Graco toddler beds (my parents picked it up at a sale) and she loves it! Our crib is actually a convertible crib, and we used that for Kellen, so we've done both...the toddler bed that she's sleeping in now works until ~ 50 lbs or so...a LONG time in our book, 'case Kellen isn't even that heavy yet!
Post a Comment