Thursday, August 20, 2009

This Week in Pictures

This past week has been very eventful, to say the least! Brandt Landon Schrib was born; he weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 19 inches long! He had some fluid on his lungs when he was born, which is apparently not uncommon, but required a stay in the NICU. We finally got to bring him home on my 30th birthday! We are all doing very well now. We had a check up with the doctor this week to follow up with the NICU stay, and he is already back up to his birth weight! And, Ben and Lindley are doing very well with him. He is just the sweetest thing!



Also, since there are no longer just four schrib's in our household, we will be changing blog addresses. The new one will be http://theschribtribe.blogspot.com/. I'll give you a few days notice before changing it!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow. Great pictures. What a beautiful family!! Brandt is so super cute, and you are looking great! So normal! :) And I am glad to see the candles made a comeback. The cake looked great! Can't wait to talk to you soon! Love--me

MAM said...

Love the new blog address! Too cute. Congrats again on the new addition. He looks like such a sweetie!

Susan said...

Brandt is such a pretty baby. His complexion and coloring are so beautiful! I am glad that you all are at home and doing well. Can't wait to meet him!

Sarah said...

Brandt is precious! I'm so glad you all are doing well! What an adorable family you have! Can't wait to read your new blog...

Our Shields' Story said...

Such fun! What a handsome baby...and I love his name. Our prayers were sure answered! We are so glad that you all are home and doing well. Can't wait to meet your new little man!