Friday, October 09, 2009

Family Circus


Just some things that have been going on in each "ring" of our three-ringed circus :)

Ben:

The other day I had twelve dollars sitting on the console in my car. The next day, I went to go ahead and put the money in my wallet, but there were only two dollars. I couldn't imagine how I had lost the $10 bill; I searched high and low in the car, in my pockets, purse, trash can...I had decided that maybe I was crazy and never actually had $12!  A day later, Ben walks in and annouces..."Mommy, I have $10!" Here is the convo:

Me: Oh, really? Let me see!
Ben:  (goes to get $10 bill and shows me)
Me: Wow, where did you get this?
Ben: From you
Me: (laughing) Oh, really? How did you get it?
Ben: I wanted $10, so I took it!

I then of course went on into the lesson on stealing and how I didn't give him the money and he didn't earn it, so it wasn't his!!! Funny....

He also has some football terms : Runbacker, Defenser, and Down set hutter.

Ben and Lindley also like to go and play in Ben's room. I knocked on the door and opened it to this :




Lindley:

She absolutely LOVES music, dancing, and singing ( and also Barney). Our step stool is her stage...all the time. She has been singing some tunes to us lately. The sweetest song is "Jesus loves me," but I didn't get that whole song on video. So, here is a video of a different song. We also got her saying her newest phrase, "I don't know!" We celebrated when she said "One, two, THREE" on the video because usually she says, "One, two, FOUR!"

Brandt:

He still eats, sleeps, and cries :)  We have caught him smiling a couple of times, but he is still just taking it all in most of the time.  He moved to his crib this week, and he has been doing okay in it. I have now given up eating dairy to see if that helps his tummy problems. We'll see.




3 comments:

Susan said...

That video is the cutest thing I have seen in awhile.....I love how she says "I don't know". I also thought it was really funny that Ben said she was not two yet in the background. Sweet kiddos!

MAM said...

Lindley steals the show with her adorable sweetness!!

You have such a beautiful family :)

Anonymous said...

Can we get some pics of the bday party?

Brad